Please read this page carefully. It contains the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) governing your access to and use of the Site and the Services (as each are defined below) provided by Maritime-zone.com. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the Site or the Services. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 01 June 2018.
The term “Maritime-zone” or “us” or “we” or “Site” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “user” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Site is provided for purpose of assisting individuals in finding employment and giving free career information to assist people in being better informed and prepared for their next job. The Site also provides a facility for Shipping companies and Crewing agencies to advertise and view CVs online to recruit or source candidates.
Agencies and prospective employers and their agents provide Job advertisements and CV database search access on the site. We are not responsible or liable for the contents of advertisements. We expect candidates to carry out such verification procedures, as are they feel necessary.
All copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to Maritime-zone or its third party suppliers. Use of the Site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
PUBLIC CONTENT POSTED TO MARITIME_ZONE
With respect to all Content you elect to post to publicly accessible areas of the Site, you grant Maritime-zone the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. If you leave information anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Maritime-zone assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
We reserve the right at any time to:
Change the terms and conditions;
Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability or limiting the amount of use permitted; or
Change or delete materials sent by User using the Web Site if they do not accord with this “Terms and conditions”, may harm the web site or third parties, as well as at the will of administration without stating any reason;
Change any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other Site-related services or any feature thereof.
To refuse any Job or Banner advertisement at its discretion without having to give any reason and may stop any Agency or Client from using the site. Where any trial has been offered, we have the right to end it without notice.
Any changes to these terms will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
Administration of web site does not take any responsibility for:
Content of materials posted or sent by Users;
Any damage, harm or any other losses that may arise after use of web site;
Any possible risks connected to the use of web site services;
Fulfillment of user expectations connected to use of web site;
Future communications or any other relations with potential employer and/ or recipient of CVs, as well as for risks and results of possible employment;
Credibility of information on web site, published vacancies or job offers.
By using this web-site you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name and data on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Not to post or send knowingly fraudulent or false information; create a false identity on Maritime-zone, misrepresent your identity or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Not to take any action that may be interpreted as unlawful, fraudulent, offensive, misleading or humiliating someone or something;
- Not to publish or send insults or use foul language or other materials that may harm the Site or third parties;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the services, add or download any information, send or redirect messages;
- The user agrees that he/ she bears full responsibility for all information posted on maritime-zone, including its compliance with laws, copyright, use of companies’ names, logos, trademarks, as well as respect of third parties rights in connection to information posted on the web site. In case of claims from third parties to the information posted of sent by User, the User is fully responsible for settlement of such claims.
- By applying with an own CV file, the User agrees to create profile on the Site and receive any kind of emails or other messages connected with the user’s profile on the website.
- The user agrees that use of web site and its services is at his/ her own risk; that use of services is available ‘as is’ and that uninterrupted and absolutely secure (including absence of technical failures) use of web site and its services is NOT guaranteed.
- The User agrees to receive informational electronic messages (hereinafter referred to as “newsletters”) to the email address and/or telephone number indicated while working with the Site.
- The administration reserves the right to use newsletters in order to inform the User about new vacancies, changes and new features of the Site as well as for any other informational or advertising messages.
Links to Other Site. Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Maritime-zone of the contents on such third-party web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Indemnification. Maritime-zone services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Maritime-zone be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this web site, even if Maritime-zone has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this web site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. You agree to indemnify and hold Maritime-zone and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use or inability to use of the Site, your connection to the Site, any hiring or employment-related claims arising from or in connection with your use of the Services or any third-party services, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes will be binding on you on the date they are posted on the Site or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes. Any use of the Site will be considered acceptance by you of the then-current Terms and Conditions contained on the Site. If at any time you find the Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you may not use the Site any longer. Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by Maritime-zone unless we agree to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms.